19 September 2012

SCOUT & CATALOGUE

Have you seen the F/W 2012 lookbook from Scout & Catalogue? No? Well head over here and do yourself a favour right now.  It's wonderful.

I've watched the work of Breanna evolve for a while now and I'm always on the edge of my seat waiting for what she's going to come up with next.  She is such a prolific worker and has really made a name for herself and the label over the past couple of years.  For the latter part of 2012, her collection includes some newly designed fabrics, which are way cool and pair well with the stock standard S&C dying techniques.  The lookbook boasts some gorgeous photographs and really sets the mood for the fall/winter collection.  I love how some of the images are layered over and juxtaposed with older photographs. I feel inspired.

You can purchase Scout & Catalogue genius here and here. GO GO GO.



No comments:

Post a Comment