08 December 2012

THE FINDERS KEEPERS INSTALL

This weekend see's the massive event that is the Finders Keepers markets!!!

I have been lucky enough to not only create the flyer for this wonderful event but I was also given the opportunity to do an installation piece to surround slash be on show behind the stage where some great musicians and dj's will be doin' their thang.  Check the lineup.

This week has been a mash of stress, excitement and a messy loungeroom, that my wonderful boyf didn't even complain about! whaaaaaaat?!?!  Last night I installed my work with the help of 2 great ladies, Natalie and Brooke :) aaaaaahhhhh sigh - relief. 




Head over to Carriageworks at Eveleigh on Saturday 6-10pm or Sunday 10am-5pm for a peek and to get some ace chrissy presents (or something for yourself, lets face it) from some of the best designers and makers going around.  For a list of who will be selling their wares at the markets go here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment