14 January 2013

HM X AHD



Last year I was lucky enough to be approached by Sydney based stationery label A Happy Death Paper Co to work on a series of three greeting cards for them.  Doing cards has always been something I've wanted to do and to collaborate with such an awesome label and equally awesome people I jumped at the chance.  AHD work with Australian and international artists to create a killer collection of cards and wrapping paper.  It's exciting to have my work alongside some artists who are absolutely killing it right now, including Olivia Mew, Billie Justice Thomson, Beth Hoeckel and Kyle Montgomery.

The new collection from AHD will be released in February.

You can have a look at the designs here. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Arlie! I'm super excited to see them in the flesh :) you're stuff is looking fab lately by the way! Keep up the ace work x

    ReplyDelete