30 April 2012

THE WINDOW COMPLETE!!


Friday saw the official launch of the exciting window installation I produced for Incu's Men's store in the Galeries.  It was a low key event and a really nice way to wrap up the production of the piece and to meet some new faces. A big thank you to the team at Incu for making the whole experience such a fun one.  I wish I could do it all over again.  I must put a special mention to my wonderful mum, my other half, Ryan, and my amazing friend Krissy for all helping with the early production stages, my dad for making those great plywood boxes, and the lovely Christina for spending her day off with me, helping to install this monster piece. They were total gems.  I'm so grateful. And when it came to putting all those triangles on the wall and helping to rectify a problem I caused when it came to the pieces meeting up happily, Christina was a saviour! Thanks Chris!! x

Have a browse at these snaps that were taken pre, during and post installation, courtesy of my mum :), Incu, and my good friend Leah.


























6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks arlie! it was such a fun project!!! even if there was some stress on my part :)

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous Hollie! Congrats! Wish we could have made it down to the opening xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Alenka! Yeah, im super happy with how it turned out. better than i ever could have planned. it will be up for 2 months so get down to the Galeries for a look xx

      Delete
  3. The window installation looks so cool! And I love seeing the prep photos too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this looks awesome! Your work translates so well to 3D.

    ReplyDelete